PREX GmbH appreciates your visit to our website. Data protection and data security when using our website are very important to us. We therefore undertake to protect your privacy and to treat your data confidentially.With the following information, we provide you with an overview of the processing of your personal data by visiting our website, how we use it and what rights you have from data protection.
1. What data is used and how do we use it?
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (for example, name, address or e-mail addresses) are collected on our pages, this is always done, as far as possible, on a voluntary basis. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. We point out that data transmission over the Internet (eg communication by e-mail) security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible. The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information material is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example by spam mails.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, over whose content we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements of the law, we will remove such links immediately.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site (see section 2). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google. You can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link (http://tools.google.com/ dlpage/ gaoptout?hl=en).You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set that prevents future collection of your data when visiting this website:
Deactivate Google Analytics
4. Route planner Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps to display interactive maps and to create directions. Google Maps is a map service provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. By using Google Maps, information about the use of this website, including your IP address and the (start) address entered as part of the route planner function, may be transmitted to Google in the USA.When you call up a web page of our website that contains Google Maps, your browser establishes a direct connection with Google's servers. The map content is transmitted by Google directly to your browser, which then integrates it into the website. Therefore, we have no influence on the scope of the data collected by Google in this way. According to our knowledge, this is at least the following data:
- Date and time of the visit to the website in question,
- Internet address or URL of the website called up,
- IP address,
- (start) address entered as part of route planning.
5. Contact possibility via our website
Due to legal requirements, our website contains information that enables a quick electronic contact to our enterprise, as well as direct communication with us, which also includes a general address of the so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). If a data subject contacts the controller by e-mail or by using a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the data subject will be stored automatically. Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a data subject to the controller will be stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the data subject. No disclosure of this personal data to third parties will take place.
6. Data protection during applications and the application process
The controller collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of handling the application procedure. The processing may also take place electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant submits relevant application documents to the controller by electronic means, for example by e-mail or via a web form set on the website. If the controller concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If the controller does not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted two months after notification of the rejection decision, provided that no other legitimate interests of the controller conflict with such deletion. Other legitimate interest in this sense is, for example, a duty to provide evidence in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
7. Who has access to your data and forwarding to third parties?
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 I lit. a DSGVO
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 6 para. I lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is based on processing operations that are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases and if the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not overridden.
8. Purposes and legal basis of data processing?the aforementioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes
9. What rights do you have regarding your data?
You have the right
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace for this purpose;
- If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at: http://www.prexpartners.com/ datenschutz.